After receiving the confirmation of the presence of toxic mold, it was removed. I recommend These guys for sure to anyone who is dealing with the scary issue of mold. Two thumbs up.
They Were HONEST! When I saw a tiny strip of mold over my light fixture in the kitchen I panicked! I happened to have a contractor here for other renovations. He offered to cut a hole in my ceiling to see how bad it was and what had to be done. Awesome Thanks.
Completed a mold job for me and they were amazing. They took care of my problem, they were very knowledgeable, and had fantastic customer service at a fair price. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with property damage. Thank you.